Thursday, May 22, 2008

A beautiful day in the Barrio

Buenas tardes mis amores!
Such a late post, I know. But what can I say...I'm a very busy person. So yesterday the CCCB was a no go. Lunch lasted far too long and included a few too many glasses of cava.
HAHA have you figured out yet that I have a weakness for the bubbly stuff?
I did paint a picture of the view of my terrace when I got home, so I figure that counts as something cultural or at least artistic.
Anyways, I had a rather quiet evening. I went to my friend Nico's for a bit of Pica Pica, then we had a few drinks at Ginger ( this adorable little bar right near Plaza San Just).
Don't you worry though...VIParina hasn't gone soft in her partying ways. Tonight is Opium Mar. I've been a couple of times on Thursday night and it's been so much fun everytime!

I'd love it if you could make it!
Just tell the doorman you're on VIParina's list.

Ok I'm of to beautify myself...

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: