Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Facials and Footwear

Hi hi,
So has anyone else noticed that Barcelona pollution is bad for the skin? I have had such issues with both the water, which absolutely has made a good hairday almost impossible to achieve and the pollution, which I am convinced is the reason that I don't have the shiny, bright complexion I am so accustomed to. Anyways... I got a divine facial at the Pink Peony today, they use Dr. Hauschka products,which I love and was introduced to back in NYC. I also got my weekly mani-pedi. This week I'm wearing Malaga Wine.I figured when in Spain...
So after my morning of beauty I strolled down to Portal d'Angel to do some damage on my credit card. How many shoe stores can one city have? I mean I am an experienced shopper if there ever was one and even I can't get through them all. I did pick up a cute pair of espadrilles though! Now I'm just sitting in Bliss, sipping a green tea and writing this. I should run though, cause tonight I'm going to Shiny @ Shoko and I want to look my best because I think this cute boy I know might be there. hehehe
Have a good one and maybe I'll see you at Shoko!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: