Friday, May 23, 2008

A Day of Detox

We had so much fun last night! Sipping on champagne in the VIP...it's the only way to do it. It was so much fun in fact that I had to detox all day! What kind of detox you may ask...well, I went to this incredible spa on diagonal and got the most incredible four hand massage. Then spent some time in the steam room and finished it all off with a facial. I have to say...I feel like new and thank goodness for that cause tonight is going to be huge. My friend in town from London for the weekend so we're meeting at Dionysis for dinner then going to have some drinks at Dio bar which I haven't been to yet, but have heard is very cool. And last but certainly not least we will head up Montjuic for the opening night of La Terrrassa! If it doesn't rain that is. I feel like the opening night of Terrrassa means that summer is here! So I'll let you know how it all goes down! Gotta run...

Dos Besos,

VIParina

VIParina

No comments: