Thursday, May 29, 2008

NY Times and Starbucks

Good afternoon,
I've had a relaxing day so far! Last night was a lot of fun at Otto Zutz! I'm not usually to fond of that place, but a little hip hop goes a long way for this NYC girl!
So as you can imagine, my friends and I stayed out quite late getting our groove on. I decided to take the morning off. No shopping, no spa, no gym...just me, my NY times and an iced latte from Starbucks. I did pull myself together to meet up with a friend for lunch at the Academia. We shared the most scrumptious salad. It's a real salad, not one of those ice-berg lettuce, tomato and onion numbers they try and pass off as a salad here.
So now I'm resting again cause I want to be on top of my game tonight. I'm meeting up with some of my peeps at Dos Trece in the Raval, and then hopefully we'll go to Opium Mar. Should be fun...I'll let you know how it went.

Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather!

Dos Besos,
VIP arina

No comments: