Monday, May 26, 2008

Where for out thou summer?

Good Morning everyone!
What horrible weather this weekend, no?
My tan is not coming along as I would like it to!
So Friday night was definitely one to remember...so much so, in fact that I am a bit fuzzy on the deets. As I told you, my friend was in town from London and we really whooped it up. We had a delicious dinner at Dionysis but didn't end up staying for Dio Bar as the staff were a bit rude and herded us upstairs before we were ready to go. This didn't dampen anyone's mood though. Instead we headed over to Mix which was crowded, but a ton of fun. Next we were on to Rouge, which was not so happening so we made our way up Montjuic for the opening night of Terrrassa. I love Terrrassa! The music was great and the crowd fantastic. Unfortunately it started to rain, which isn't so bad when the weather is warm, but as you all know...It wasn't. Anyways, I can't wait to go again!
Hopefully the weather will get a bit better this week. I want me some Barcelona fun in da sun!
So today should be quite mellow. I met my trainer at Holmes place earlier for a pretty rough workout...it is bikini season after all. Later I'm hooking up with the girls for lunch at the Bagel Shop. Then I think we'll go to some galleries cause I have a big empty space on my wall that just needs to be filled. Next maybe some bikini shopping...anyone seen any cute bikinis this season? If so, let me know where...
I hope you all have a great Monday!!

Dos Besos,

VIParina

No comments: