Friday, May 30, 2008

This Weekend's Quick List of Hot Places to be

This weekend is going to be crazy and I'm super busy getting ready for all of the festivities so I'm just going to give you an overview of all the best spots to be and be seen!

-Primavera Sound! I'm heading over to the forum soon to see 2 of my favorite bands (Portishead and Catpower) The rest of the festival sounds good, but honestly...I've got better places to be!
Tomorrow I have planned a fabulous birthday party for my fantabulous friend Christian...we will spend the day at a beach house we rented up the coast a ways, then return to Barcelona for what will be, no doubt, a delicious feast at Shunka. Later I think we're going to hit up Roxy Blue (that new place on Rambla de Catalunya). Sunday Brunch will unquestioningly follow...
I hope you all have a divine time as well!
Hasta Lunes,

Dos Besos,
VIParina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there sweetie!
Just wondering where you can indulge in a real sunday brunch here in Barcelona.
I've been looking but had noth much luck (Dos Trece is not bad, but menu is a bit skinny, though pancakes are quite rich).
You let me know? Thanks,
Matt