Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In an artsy kind of mood

Goodmorning, or afternoon should I say. hehe. Last night turned out to be an absolute blast! The art exhibit titled "Blanco y Negro" had some really beautiful pieces and the crowd could have been taken out of some Fellini film i.e. Older women dressed to impress sipping white wine and smoking cigarrettes. It was a trip. Then we were off to Shoko where we stuffed ourselves with hors d'oeuvres and drank a bit too much cava! The place was packed and I think will be the place to be Tuesdays this summer.
Well...I have to run and meet some friends at the Reina de Raval for lunch. Then, since I'm feeling like some more culture, to the CCCB for the photography show, "Post-it City". I'll let you know how it all goes.

Dos Besos,

VIParina

p.s. if you want to check out the exhibition "Blanco y Negro" it's at the La Galleria Ignacio de Lassaletta, Rambla de Catalunya, 20.


No comments: