Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Arabian Nights

What a CRAZY weekend! I know I missed my entry yesterday, but I swear I have a great excuse. So...as I told you on Friday...It was my friend Christian's birthday and we were planning a night's stay at a lovely villa on the Costa Brava. So we all met up and he dropped the bomb that he was flying us all to Marrakesh where we stayed in the most beautiful Rhihad and went to some of the most fabulous clubs and just all around had an unbelievable time. The party really never stopped!
It's not going to either...this week's going to be a great one. Here's the lineup:
Tonight, Tuesday, is Shoko, which as I've told you before is the place to be on a Tuesday this summer.
Tomorrow I think I'm hitting up a RitaMabel concert at el Gran Foc.
Thursday I'll definitely be at Opium Mar ( If you want to come just say you're on VIParina's list)
then...well...I can't plan that far ahead...who knows what the weekend will bring!
Have a great night!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: