Friday, June 27, 2008

Bikinis and Bocadillos

Hello my darlings,
I've had a lovely day! How about you? Mine started out with a yoga class, then I met a Brazilian friend of mine and we went to this new Italian sandwich shop kind of thingy. It's called...oh my...I can't remember. Anyways, they make a really tasty sandwich/quesadilla. I had mine with serrano ham, mozzarella (super fresh and delicious) and fantastically vine ripened tomatoes. So after that tasty meal, we headed to the beach to catch the late day rays. As we were talking about what constitutes a Brazilian bikini, she remembered that her friend had just brought a bunch of them back from Brazil. So I ended up getting the cutest, teensy tiniest bikini I think I have ever seen.
Tonight should be fun... I'm just meeting up with the Brazilians again and I think we'll have a few drinks in the Gotico, before heading up to Terrrassa. Oh...and tomorrow I'm going to the Jack Johnson concert.
Hope your night turns out to be VIP arific! hehehe
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: