Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Te-killya and Tacos

Hello my little minions!
I am finding it harder and harder to write on a Monday. I just can´t help myself, but to take a three day weekend. HEHE. Yesterday was lovely...very Amerikeen if I do say so myself. I went to La Trajinera Restaurant for Margarita Monday! What is Margarita Monday you may ask...well it´s a time honored tradition for most college students from California and it really can´t be beat. I mean what´s better than a Margarita...cool, refreshing...chock full of Tekillya. I absolutely love Margarita Mondays and luckily some friends of mine have started it up here in BCN...so I think it´ll be a staple in my schedule from now on. The food at La Trajinera was excellent...I mean I have found it almost impossible to find decent Mexican food in this city, but these guys do a mean taco, if I do say so myself!
So tonight I´m heading to Elite Barcelona´s Shiny Tuesday @Shoko! A little bird told me that they might surprise us with some sushi and if you´ve read any of the rest of my blog, you know that I can´t, under any circumstance, turn down sushi. If you feel like joining me just tell the man at the door you´re on VIParina´s list from 12-2:30 and don´t forget the Elite wristband for discounted drinks.
Should be a lot of fun! Fun we all need to have to get over this awful, awful weather.
Talk to you lates...
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: