Wednesday, June 25, 2008

San Joan and Such

Has it really been that long since I last wrote? I can't believe it. I guess you could say I took a vacation from my vacation. In any event the last few days all kind of blend together as they do during San Joan. Tuesday was fantastic. I went to a friend's terrace which is directly on the beach in the Barceloneta. We ended up drinking calimochos, which in case any of you have not imbibed, leads to a really fun night, but later a horrible, horrible hang over. So that's what I was up to yesterday. I'm back on track now, don't you worry! Tonight I might take it a bit easy, then tomorrow night I'm back on the town. I'll hit up Opium Mar tomorrow night, then I believe Foc Lounge this Friday for this new party they're calling "evolutionary nights".
Have a wonderful night everybody and I hope you don't melt!!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: