Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

Seriously...when is this rain going to finally stop? It is ruining my summer...well not really...I'm still having a fabulous time! So the Rita Mabel concert last night was really great, they have such a cool sound. So today has been relatively mellow... My Yoga intructor came by this morning. Then I met a friend for a sandwich at Conesa that was scrumptious as can be and now I'm just hanging out reading all of my favorite blogs before meeting my friends at that fish place behind the old market in the Borne... I can never remember the name...damn...well, you should go if you get the chance. Then after that we're all going to head to Opium Mar, which will definitely be fabulous tonight. I'll be the girl drinking too much champagne in the VIP.
If you want to come you're more than welcome! Just say you're on VIParina's list at the door and they should treat you pretty well.

Hasta Manana,
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: