Friday, June 20, 2008

Here's to the Longest Day of the Year!

Hello mis amores!
What a beautiful day! It's the summer solstice you know. So...cheers to the longest day of the year and I hope it is wonderful for everybody!! I have had a fabulous day so far...I somehow avoided the hangover I deserved from Opium last night and got up at around 11 and headed straight for the beach. Then I met my friend Theresa for one of those really long Barcelona lunches. We hit up a few really cute shops in the Raval, including this really hip place called Blow on C/ Doctor Dou and I picked up some ultra-sexy vintage sunglasses.
Tonight should be quite fun and a bit sad at the same time as I'm heading to the going away party of one of my good friends. We actually met in the Barcelona airport while waiting for the same horribly delayed flight to Paris. I hate saying goodbye, but the party should be great.
Tomorrow....more beach, more sun, more sangria and a whole lot more fun!!!
Happy summer!!!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: