Saturday, June 21, 2008

The best way to wreck a manicure

What are your plans for this hot summer night? I think I might head up to Terrrassa to take full advantage of this glorious weather. Granted it was a little bit scorching today, but hey, I'm not going to complain. And anyways I had a fabulous day. I went to the Pink Peony for a mani-pedi which I then promptly destroyed by spending the rest of the afternoon at the beach. Sand and salt water may be all good for exfoliating the skin, but it sure does a number on nails. So I just soaked in the sun and relaxed all day...had some tasty melon con jamon for lunch at Chiringito Vai Moana, then tapas in the Borne at Cal Pep for dinner.
I think I might get a little nap before heading out tonight. The heat sure takes it out of me!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: