Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Girl From Ipanema

The Elite Barcelona party at Shoko was a blast as usual! They had the human statues out and about, which adds a bit of ambiance... and a little hip hop. I drank a bit too much cava, but I'm doing ok...now.
So I had a Brazilian themed day...Started with a Brazilian bikini wax (too much info?) then onto delicious Brazilian empanadas and treats at LolaMora in the Gotico. Now I'm going to go have a few caiparinas before heading off to El Gran Foc to see my friends band "Rita Mabel." Then probably a few more Caiparinas(sp) before heading to bed relatively early cause tomorrow is Addicted at Opium Mar and I want to get a little bronzeada beforehand at the beach.
If you wanna come to Opium Tomorrow just tell them you're on VIParina's list and you'll get in for free!

Have a fabulous night!

Dos Besos,

VIParina

No comments: