Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Summer Day

What a great day!
So last night was a blast...the cosmos were fantabulous and the company even better. We stayed up long into the night contemplating the lives of others aka gossiping!
Today I had a slight hangover, but thanks to a delicious frappacino, got over it quite quickly. I met this very cute British boy I know for lunch, which turned out to be horrifying (don't go to this place called Salta). The food was overcooked, salty and the meat chewy beyond words!
I felt like I had done my body a disservice and quickly headed to the gym to correct the damage. I took a fantastic Pilates class and left feeling sooo much better.

Tonight I had a couple of friends over for dinner and now we're heading to Powder Room at the Apolo! I haven't been there in ages and there is no better night to go than Thursday. The music's funky and danceable...what more could you ask for?

Maybe see you there?

Dos Besos,

VIParina

No comments: