Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Week according to VIParina

This week is shaping up quite nicely, if I do say so myself!
I've been hitting up Holmes Place everyday with my friend Megan, then...straight to the playa. I have such a busy party schedule this week!! Tonight is Shoko, tomorrow I have a dinner party on my friend's lovely terrace. Then Thursday I'm hitting up El Gran Foc Lounge to hear some DJs before heading off to Opium Mar. Then Friday....drum roll please...BROADBAR! That's right, for those of you who were there a few weeks ago, you know how amazing that place can be! With the right people and music it is one of the best places in Barcelona.
So anyway...I'll let you know how everything is shaping up tomorrow!
Have a good night and maybe see you at Shoko?

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: