Thursday, August 7, 2008

Go Car Go

I had the most ridiculously fun day! I went on one of those go-cars...you know those funny little, yellow, three wheeled vehicles you see zooming around Barcelona from time to time. They are amazing...I want one and I want to paint it pink! We zipped all around town and even stopped for ice-cream down in the Barceloneta. I absolutely love doing touristy things...anyway the vacation at home continues with the arrival of two of my Swedish friends...I'm seeing a lot of beach in my near future.
Tonight will be fabu at the Gran Foc Lounge. Every Thursday they have this great jazz band, a special 15 euro menu and then some cool DJs. It's a once stop tour de force...at least until 3 when it closes. I think we're actually going to skip Opium tonight cause tomorrow is.....Broadbar!
It'll be a busy next few days!! Can't wait!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: