Friday, August 1, 2008

Holy Summer Vacation

With Summer Vaca in full swing I'm finding it more and more difficult to be my usual disciplined, hard working self in respect to the blog...hahaha...Marishka and I have been out and about this week. I've made it my personal mission to show her every side of this amazing city. We've seen about every tourist site and gone to every club that's worth frequenting and that's just in the past two days! We actually hit up the Travel Bound bike tour, which is something that I never thought I would do. It was a lot of fun though and pretty damn informative. Unfortunately though, the bike tour messed up my tan...I now have lines!!! (GASP) We also saw Parc Guell, my personal top tourist spot in Barcelona and had a lovely picnic with 2 bottles of cava. Yesterday was mostly beach and shopping day. We found a lot of really cute stuff in the shops on Avinyon...check them out if you get a chance.
So tonight....it's Terrrazza!!! I can't wait to show her. First though, we're going to get some drinks at DosTrece in the Raval, cause tonight they have some great DJs in.
Tomorrow...sleep sleep sleep and then beach beach beach!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: