Monday, August 18, 2008

You Are Out

What a funny, funny weekend!
I spent the majority of the days lounging about on the beach. I've attached some ok photos of Badalona beach to give you an idea of what I'm talking about all the time.
On Saturday night I ended up at Sidecar (pronounced Siday Car by the locals), I went there a few times when I first arrived to Barcelona, but gave it up for a time because of the complete lack of airflow...that hasn't changed, but either has the music, which is sooooo fun to dance to (you know Brit favorites).
After Sidecar we all ended up at an after hours club, which I couldn't give you the location of if I tried; but it's somewhere near Plaza Tripi.
Today was pretty mellow...more beach and some delicious tapas at Cal Pep in the Borne.
Tonight I'm staying home to watch PROJECT RUNWAY!!!
I had no idea the current season had started (thank the lord for youtube!!!)

Hope you all have a great night!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

The Lovely City of Badalona

La Playita (with clouds)

No comments: