Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Comfort Food and Old Movies

So I thought last night was going to be relatively quiet and I guess it kind of was. I met up at CaraBella with a new friend who just moved to town from London. We ended up drinking a Jarra of sangria between the two of us and ended up more than a little tipsy. It was a blast. I don't think I've laughed that much in ages!
Needless to say I didn't feel so hot today and welcomed the cloudy weather with open arms. I spent much of the day watching OLD episodes of Felicity and then finished by watching Risky Business (Tom Cruise used to be soooo cute) What has happened to that man...damn scientology.
So tonight I got take out from a little Argentinian place around the corner and now I'm heading to the camita. I think this may be the earliest night in a while! And by A LOT!!
I have to rest up for the long weekend. I have tons of friends coming into town and it's the Gracia Festival! I can't wait to see what designs the streets have come up with this year, as last year was a little disappointing.

Que Suenes con los angelitos!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: