Monday, August 4, 2008

Margarita for me, Margarita for you

Hello hello hellllllooooo!
I hope you all had as fantabulous a weekend as I did! What'd you do?
So as I told you on Friday, my plan was Terrrazza and it was incredible. It felt like all of Barcelona was there! At least all of the beautiful, amazing crazies that make this city what it is!!
Then Saturday I slept like a little angel almost the entire day...not too long though. I caught the last rays of the day in Badalona of all places. Did you know Badalona may be one of the ugliest places on the planet architecture wise, but they have some gorgeous beaches and mucho less people than in the city. So if you don't want to venture too far in train...I suggest Badalona. They may not have all of the amenities you're used to...like chairs and umbrellas, but if you have a nice, strong man to carry these along... all is good.
So Saturday night I ended up at Opium Mar (can't resist the terrace by the Med). Then Sunday I had to let Marishka in on the AMAZING tradition that is Paella by the Playita on a lazy Sunday. We ate at Escriba, which is above Bogatell beach, I believe, and they know how to do a paella right...mmmm mmm mmm.
The feading frenzy carried right on into Monday with Margarita Monday. I had the Chalupas, which were...well...de- lic-ious! Stop by La Trajinera if you want to try them...and I must say the strong air conditioning is very very welcome!!
Well mis amores...try and keep cool!!
Talk to you tomorrow!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: