Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Barcelona town is Burning down


Hot hotty HHHOT!
How are you getting along in this god awful heat? I for one am melting...Thank the Lord for swimming pools and the beautiful (sometimes jellyfish infested) waters of the Med. I have turned into a mermaid. Not a day has gone by that I haven't passed at least half of semi- submerged.

About the party Friday night... Broadbar is a very cool space I must say and I hear the food isn't half bad, but the DJ on Friday night was atrocious! I don't know why everyone in this city has this fascination with house music...I for one love, love, love me some funky beats! Oh well, I got my dance on after Broadbar at Otto Zutz and I have to tell you that I have a new found amor for that place, at least the up up stairs bit, where they have air conditioning...the rest has good music, but is swarming with sweaty, groping horndogs (hahaha I don't think I've used that word, well...ever!). In any event, I'll be hitting up O.Z. a bit more often as the fall comes on.

This week will be kind of quiet...the main goal is to try and keep cool and maybe watch some of the Olympics...I'm such a sucker for gymnastics and diving!

Hope you're all enjoying your holidays or whatnot!!

Dos Besos,

VIParina

No comments: