Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The lost days of Summer

The last weeks of August seem to just roll together. One day turns to another without my having realized it. I've just been out and about these past few days...catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while and kind of enjoying the fact that almost everyone I know is out of the city.
so last night I ended up in Gracia, yet again! You'd think I'm turning into a hippy, but don't you worry, I'm not...I just happen to have quite a few friends who are and who live in Gracia. So last night I met up with one of my old roommates to discuss our trip to Ibiza and Formentera! We're going on the Puente in September...and I have to tell you Formentera is one of the most difficult vacations I've ever had to book. For 1 there are hardly any hotels and nothing has a web site so I've been making phone calls. One place wouldn't even tell me if they had any rooms until I sent a fax! Can you imagine in this day in age...A FAX!
Well anyway, we figured it all out and the trip will be (fingers crossed) amazing!

Tonight I'm meeting up with some girlfriends for cosmos and a rehash of all six seasons of Sex and the City! I think I've seen the whole series more than 3 times, but have never gotten sick of it.

Talk to you soon!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: