Thursday, July 17, 2008

Art, Architecture and VINO

So tonight took a bit of a turn... as I told you yesterday, I was off to an art exhibition at La Galeria Ignacio de Lassaletta. It was a really wonderful affair... beautiful art, interesting people and a delicious meal that followed with the gallery directors at the Polo Club of Barcelona. I'd never been there before, but the food was quite alright.
I'm just stopping home briefly to change la ropa and then I'm heading down to Opium to get my groove on. 
Tomorrow... I think I might choose Summercase. Apparently the Verve have canceled which is....well, it just really sucks, but oh well...I guess there are others to see. 
So tomorrow concerts...then maybe the Costa Brava for the weekend...I just don't know. Way too many choices. 
I love Barcelona!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: