Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Un Dia Sin Mucha Movida

No Celebrities last night...boohoo...who knows there probably was someone escondido at Shoko last night. Oh and by the way, the food at Sikkim is DE-licious...check it out if you get the chance.
Today was relaxing...sometimes I like it when it's cloudy cause it gives me an excuse to lay about the house...so that's what I did.
Tonight, as I told you on Monday, I'm going to Guru lounge with some friends...you know, just to chat and have a couple of mojitos or something...emphasis on the something cause every time I'm there I end up mixing way too much as their cocktail is extensive and intriguing.
That's all for today... Tomorrow I am attending an art exhibit at La Galeria de Lassaletta and I want to be bright and fresh.
Hope you all have a fantabulous night!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: