Monday, July 28, 2008

August Heat Here We Come!

Good evening mis amores!
How was your weekend? Mine was absolutely divine!! I spent the majority of it lounging on beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava. I kind of prefer the rocks to sand, cause it isn't so dirty and sticky.
Friday night I had a dinner party on the terrace and was complemented excessively on my cooking...if only they knew how rarely I do it. I have to say I prefer restaurants. Food just doesn't taste as good after you've slaved over a hot stove.hahaha. De vez en cuando I don't mind it too much.
Saturday we took off for the beach and we spent the night at the beautiful Parador in Aigua Blava. I highly recommend it. It has the most beautiful views and the breakfast buffet is phenomenal!
On Sunday we hit up Cadaques and ate the most delicious seafood platter at this little hole in the wall by the beach.
Bronzed and mas bonita we returned to Barcelona and had some sushi at Kibuka. mmmm it had been far too long.
Anyways today I got a mani-pedi and a massage at the pink Peony. You know after such a tough weekend I thought I deserved a bit of pampering...hahaha.
Tonight I'm going to meet my friend Valentina at Guru BCN for a couple of copas de cava. Then most likely come home early for a nice rest. The massage and the sun really tired me out. August is almost here and we all know how hot it can actually get!
Hasta Manana,
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: