Monday, July 14, 2008

The Week of Fiesta

Hey y'all! Sorry I didn't get a chance to write this weekend. I was recovering from the amazing party I had at Broadbar. It was so much fun. All my friends were there and we rocked out in the VIP all night! Afterwards we made our way over to Otto Zutz to continue the party. I really wanted to go to Terrrassa, but was vetoed by the masses. I have to say...Otto Zutz is far too hot and crowded.
Here is my itinerary for the week. I figure since I have it pretty much planned out I should let you all in on what is happenin this week.
Monday- sorry you can't join...My friend Lara from Brazil is leaving Barcelona. It's so sad when people go...but seems to be inevitable.
Tuesday- I'm eating at Sikkim, this delicious restaurant in the Borne where they give you a free chocolate fondue dessert if you make a reservation...then off to Shiny Tuesday @ Shoko.
Wednesday- Meeting friends for a relatively quiet night at Guru in the Gotico, not the Raval.
Thursday-Beach day and night at the Chiringito Vai Moana on Bogatell beach for dinner...then... OPIUM!!
Friday- I think I'll make it fashion tv @ Pacha. If you want VIP entrance just ask.
Saturday-It's been a while since I hit up the Hidden Eden party @ Elephant so...we'll see what happens there.
So there it is...man do I lead a hectic life. Being an international it girl certainly has become a full time job. Well off to the going away gig.
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: