Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Smarter than the Average Bear

What a faboo day!
I woke up early for once and met my friend Marishka who flew in from NYC. She gave me all the latest goss about our ridiculous friends on the cab ride home. I knew she was exhausted, but insisted she go to this amazing yoga class with me (she's a yogi too). Then we had a fabulous lunch at La Academia in Plaza Sant Just before heading to the playita to catch the less harmful l rays of the day...and can you believe it...we came home and fell asleep until now!
No rest (or dinner for that matter) for that weary chicatita...I'm draggin her ass to Shoko! She's heard about it enough and now she's gonna have to experience what all the hype is about! I think we may try and sleep in tomorrow...but I just can't wait to show her the town. After all my friends, I may be the queen of the nightlife, but I also know how to enjoy this amazing city by day...
Come what may!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: