Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An Extra Long Weekend

Have so many days gone by already since I wrote my last entry? I can't believe it...but I have a good excuse. One of my best friends in the world flew in from South Africa as a surprise! I haven't seen her in almost 2 years and we quickly got out of the city and headed to Cadaques for a bit of fun in the sun! We ate some incredible seafood and soaked in the hot summer sun on the beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava. I don't mind Bogatell beach and all, but sometimes you just have to make your way to cleaner waters.
So now back to my busy schedule of partying and socializing. It's nice to take a break from it for awhile...but only long enough that I can no longer stand being away. So tonight I'm hitting up Shoko.
I don't have plans...yet for the rest of the days, except Friday, when I will be hosting an amazing party at Broadbar! It's going to be off the hizzle I tell ya. All the hotties in Barcelona under 1 roof. At least everyone who isn't going to Pamplona.
More deets on that later this week.
For now...I'm off!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: