Friday, July 11, 2008

The Day of the Fiesta

Party Party Party Parteeeee!!
I'm so excited for my party tonight at Broadbar! It's going to be so much fun!! I have friends flying in from all over Europe to attend. All day has been dedicated to last minute planning and more importantly...to beautifying myself. I stopped at the Pink Peony rather early to get my mani-pedi. It's been awful waiting all week to get my nails done, but I wanted them to be perfect for this event. Next I met a friend for sushi at Kibuka. You must always eat light on the day of a party so as not to feel bloated and sleepy. Sushi is perfect for this...I recommend it highly. Now I'm off to this new place I just found out about called The Celebrities' Hair and Make-Up Salon. It's on Mallorca and someone mentioned that they have really great service. We'll see. I have to run!! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow...

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: