Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pan con Mantequilla

2nd day of BBB...
Has everyone seen all the ultra fashion conscious peeps walking around? I have to say there are some very interesting ensembles being worn...and when I say interesting...I mean UGLY!!
So today started off nicely...I hit up the gym before heading to the tradeshow for a bit of browsing. Then came lunch with my fabulous friend Allegra who's in town for BBB. We ate at this adorable little place in the Gotico, Cafe Babel. Then we did the unimaginable and hit up the sales. After the first day, I swore I wouldn't put myself through the chaos again...but, oh well...what can I say...there is cute stuff to be had!
Tonight I'm hitting up Mix, in the Borne, then if I have the energy to Opium Mar. I might save my energy for tomorrow night though!
Happy partying!!
Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: