Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It´s a Churrasco!

Last night was so much fun! Bittersweet really...I love Barcelona to death, but it seems mis amigos are forever joining and then leaving me. Last night I went to my Brazilian friend´s going away do. The Brazilians threw her a massive Churrasco (Brazilian Barbecue) and the food was INCREDIBLE. Brazilians really know how to live La Dulce Vita...Mojitos, Bossanova, beach and Barbecues. 
Today I actually got up quite early and made it to a yoga class at Holmes place. I´ve really been slacking on the old gym. It´s just soooo difficult in the summer. Why leave the beach?
Then it was off to lunch on the terrace of Nonell. I have some friends staying at the hotel Cathedral just across the way so after lunch we made are way up to the roof top pool for a bit of fun in da sun!
So now I´m getting ready for dinner at Sikkim...I´m actually running a bit late.
Then it´s SHOKO...maybe  there´ll be another celebrity sighting tonight! Let´s hope so....i´ll keep you informed.

Have a good one and maybe see you later!

Dos Besos,
VIParina

No comments: